Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chase + Chari = &hearts- by Kris






SURPRISE! I hope that you're not too bummed but this is not Rach, it's Kris! I have been going with Rach to all of her shoots and even taking classes and I wanted to get in on the fun too! So I scheduled my very own engagement session. Chase and Chari were so much fun to hang out with and shoot. They are getting married in the Nauvoo Temple in June and then are going to Terre Haute Indiana and Boone, North Carolina for receptions. They are an awesome couple and I am so excited for them.

3 comments:

  1. I love facebook stalking :) you two are very talented, the above pictures look amazing. I would totally book a session from you, ugh I'm sure you don't mind flying out to hawaii for that right... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolfgang! Please continue to stalk on this blog... we need more followers( hint). Thanks for compliments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Kris - my fav's the one in the garage :)

    ReplyDelete