Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello everyone...


HERE IT IS!!! I have a blog... My sweet husband bought me my very first DSLR camera as a Valentines Day gift.... along with lots of roses and a romantic getaway! What a husband! I know that I am lucky! I love photography! I always wanted to do something with it but never found the time. I felt too busy and now as I am newly married and in graduate school, I am more busy then ever! So, you may say why did you choose to start now? Well, one of my best friends, Mikelle Newman, did it before me and has inspired me to take the leap. Thanks Kelly! After much research and and searching, I picked the Camera. The Nikon D5000! Its a great camera so far and has a lot potential as I grow in ability.

4 comments:

  1. Well good luck cute lady! I have THE MOST beautiful children if you ever wanna practice on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantelley! I would LOVE to... lets set up a time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooray!! So excited for this!! Let us know when you want to get together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rach! we're photographer buddies now!! how awesome! isn't photography the best? i am loving it! next time we're in the same state, let's go out shooting together! love ya!

    ReplyDelete